Thursday 11 June 2015

Changing the Tools For Learning

It's late, and I'm tired, but I have to share this.
I apologize in advance for coming across as a lightweight in the technology department, but please stay with me. If you haven't heard of what I'm about to share, I'm happy to know I'm not the only green horn out there. 
Recently, I was given a link to a very interesting article regarding the inclusion of technology in the classroom.  The article was titled 10 Ways to Reach SAMR's Redefinition Level.  One of the suggestions to achieve this was to use a tool called Nearpod. Seriously, if I learned this way in school, I'd have thought I went to the coolest school ever. I probably would have sat down to learn anything. It is a very cool program that I sincerely hope I have the chance to try out. For a quick look at how Nearpod works,click on the link below to watch the video. 
Come on, commit to trying something new!  (There's still two weeks left!!)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the words of encouragement and the Nearpod shoutout! I'm glad to hear that teachers associate Nearpod with a Redefinition tool. How have you used it in your class? We're always looking to hear teacher feedback, so feel free to reach out to me at joshuat at nearpod.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete