Monday 15 June 2015

Classroom Space Matters

As I have spent a significant amount of time during the last half of this school year redesigning my space to accommodate my students individual needs, I appreciated running across the following article referencing a study done regarding the positive impact that unique classroom space can have on student learning as I scrolled through Twitter. 
Essentially, the article summarizes the study and explains what characteristics classrooms that impacted student learning the most had.  Naturalness (natural light, air quality and temperature) had the greatest impact overall. 
If you are teetering on the edge of making some major changes to your space, this might be just the article you need to read. There is also a link to the actual study in the article. 

Here's the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment