Thursday 25 June 2015

Summer Reading

As a teacher, I generally like to spend the first part of my summer doing some light reading, and I'll be recommending a few good reads to my students as well.  

I recently came across a reading list on Twitter titled "50 Books All Kids Should Read Before They're 12". It's a pretty good list, and it even got me thinking about revisiting some of the books on the list myself.  I've decided this is a good idea because: 
1.  I would like something fun and simple to read as a start to my summer. 
2.  I never read a book the same way twice.  

You can find a link to the the list below.  It could be a good list to recommend to your students, or to look over with your own kids and read a book on the list together. 

Happy summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment